COVID-19 Resources and Business Continuity Plan
In response to growing concern over the spread of COVID-19 in the United States and abroad, Vālenz® has formed an internal task force to monitor the situation and take prompt, appropriate action as needed. We created this page as a resource to keep all Valenz customers, business partners and associates aware of the latest developments and how to maintain business continuity with our nationwide team.
Please use the information below as the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve. We will keep this page updated with the latest information as it becomes available.
- Where to send questions: Customers with questions related to possible or actual changes in policies, procedures or any other business-related functions as a result of COVID-19, please email: TFC19@valenzhealth.com.
- Who to call for updates: We have established a new, toll-free phone line that anyone can call to hear a recording that outlines the latest information related to our COVID-19 business continuity processes and plans: (866) 362-6145
Documents & Information
- Valenz TPA Thought Leadership Roundtable Discussion (03.27.2020): A presentation by the Valenz TPA Advisory Team outlining short-term business interruption and long-term implications, government actions to date, and more.
- COVID-19 Valenz Enables Business Continuity Plan (03.13.2020): A memo outlining the Valenz business continuity plan and migrate the organization to a full remote status.
- Valenz Response to COVID-19 (03.11.2020): A message from the Valenz CEO announcing a new task force along with precautionary actions taken to protect Valenz employees, customers and partners.
- Business Preparedness Resource Center: For additional information on preparing your business to effectively deal with COVID-19, please visit McDermott Will & Emery’s Resource Center.
- Telehealth-HIPAA Updates for Providers: Information on the temporary easing of certain HIPAA-related restrictions so healthcare providers can serve patients through everyday remote communications technologies during the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- Medicare’s Expanded Telehealth Coverage for Beneficiaries: Information for patients on Medicare’s recently expanded telehealth services in response to COVID-19.
- COVID-19 Critical Infection Risk & Population Impact Simulator: An interactive dashboard from Carrot Health designed to help health plans and healthcare delivery networks forecast and make more informed decisions to manage the impact of COVID-19.
At Valenz, we are deeply committed to the health and wellness of our team and everyone we serve. Thank you for your partnership and understanding as we navigate this challenging situation.